- Morality and science: the nature of their connection — INSTITUT INTERNATIONAL DE PHILOSOPHIE ENTRETIENS DE CRACOVIE / KRAKOW MEETING 14-17 November 2021, “Scientific knowledge”
- Tolstoy and Spirituality. An Interview of Predrag Cicovacki with Abdusalam A. Guseynov (2018)
- «Philosophy as an ethical project». – XXIII World Congress of Philosophy: Philosophy as Inquiry and Way of Life, Athens, August 4–10, 2013.
- «Philosophy as the Utopia of Culture». XXII World Congress of Philosophy, Seoul, South Korea, August 5, 2008 Invited section
- “Are There Any Moral Arguments for Violence” Plenary meeting XXI World Congress of Philosophy, Istanbul, Turkey, August 2003
- “The Notions of Violence and Non-Violence” Plenary meeting XIX World Philosophical Congress, 1993
- “Moral demagogue and Violence” World Philosophy Day, Teheran, Iran, November, 2010
- “The National Images and the Universal Contents of Philosophy”. National World Philosophy Day, Plenary meeting, November 2009
- “Tolerance and the Human Rights” World Philosophy Day, Palermo, Italy, November, 2008
- “The Negative Context of Kant’s Ethics” International Congress on I. Kant Moscow, May, 2004
Что Вы хотите найти?